EpiBURN Pro Review (2020): Side Effects, Results, Scam
EpiBURN Pro Review
EpiBURN Pro is a scientifically formulated pill for advanced burning fats. The product combines various ingredients to boost energy and body metabolism. A third of EpiBURN Pro capsule is caffeine.
The company behind
USPlabs which is based in Dallas, USA, is the company behind this supplement. It also makes other supplements like Creatine, BCAA, Jack3d, protein powders, and vitamins. Since its foundation in 2006, it has gained huge popularity.
EpiBURN Pro Claims
In 2015 the company was subjected to claims of hiding illegal stimulants in Jack3d. However, the lawsuit was later dismissed.
EpiBURN Pro ingredients
- Caffeine: It’s the key ingredient which is known to boost energy.
- Somnifera root: The herb is used by USPlabs to lower fatigue, reducing stress, and increasing power output.
- Yohimbe bark extract: Research shows that continuous intake increases the rate of fat breakdown.
- Coleus Forskolin: The extract reduces body fat mass.
How does EpiBURN Pro work?
It works by boosting the energy levels for longer workout sessions. Caffeine which is the common ingredient is used to accomplish this process. Adenosine receptors are antagonized which makes one feel more alert. It’s advised you take one or two servings of EpiBurn pills. The 100mg of caffeine is too much and can lead to jittery feelings.
EpiBURN Pro pros
- Increases body temperature which burns more fats.
- It’s relatively safer compared to other USPlabs supplements.
- The caffeine can replace the lost energy
- Withania Somnifera can put the user in the right mood although there is no direct link between it and weight loss.
EpiBURN Pro cons
- Not suitable for people with medical conditions, lactating mothers, and pregnant women.
- Its success depends on where you purchase it.
- There is no evidence that it can help you lose weight.
- Yohimbe can lead to adverse side effects.
- Some of its ingredients are hidden from the consumers.
- There is too much caffeine in one hit.
EpiBURN Pro results
The manufacturer does not provide the exact period it takes to show results. From the customer reviews, the results are immediate although you will have to practice some exercises.
Where to buy the product
The product was removed from the official website due to controversial issues. You can only purchase it from third-party sites like Amazon and eBay.
Is the product a Scam?
First, the product label reveals proprietary blends. The nutrients are discredited for their intended purpose while others are undertested. Lack of clarity from the manufacturer is slightly troubling. In addition, there is no hard evidence to support the product.
The product side effect
The ingredients in this product can result in adverse effects such as:
- Chest pain
- Frequent bowel movement
It’s weird that the manufacturer doesn’t talk much about the product. However, USPlabs recommends a daily dose of 200mg although it’s not enough for a significant change to happen. Caffeine is the only product that contributes to the fat-burning process.
Other products such as Withania Somnifera are linked with severe side effects. Research conducted on each element showed some slight potential to reduce weight. You can consider other alternative pills that have zero adverse effects on your body.